Monday 12 April 2021

Make it simple Monday Hot Dog

 Wow today is a true example of the vagaries of the British weather.... it's snowing 🌨!! Just as we were getting used to the spring sunshine and the idea that winter was gone!!! But hey what does it matter when you have fun images and sentiments to play with? Not when they are these super cute Hot Dog ones for sure!!!

Hot dog stampin up fun easy simple cards

Don't you just love them? I do and they're perfect for #simplestamping. 

My first sample used just stamps  ink and paper. 

Hot dog stampin up easy quick simple card

All it uses is black ink and a red pen !! Super simple but sooo cute !

My first card was so quick I had to make another that was just a tiny bit stepped up.

Hot dog stampin up easy quick fun card idea

This time I added a little paw print stamping along the card base then stamped a panel exactly the same as before and placed it on top. 

I then stamped coloured and cut out the dog saying hi and placed him on 3d foam over top . This created a pop of colour and took my card to a while new level.

Well that's it from me for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more projects using the Hot Dog stamp set...... once I've finished watching the pretty , if unexpected,  snow fall. 😉

Hot dog stampin up easy quick fun cute cards


No comments:

Post a Comment