Thursday 22 April 2021

Throwback Thursday - Hydrangea Haven

 

Hello and I must first apologise for missing the water colour Wednesday blog post this week. I now have the pleasure of looking after my grandson Theo now mummy and daddy are both at work. He is now 15 months old and as a rule a bundle of fun. Which he has been all week until Wednesday! Nothing could be done to console him! He has new teeth coming through and only wanted cuddles and playtime with nana. So guess who got nothing done at all? 😞

Here is yesterday's picture just after he had woken up. Along with the Bed Hair!

He is sooooo cute!!!

Never mind, I love him to bits! However today, now he's asleep, I have managed to make this card. Again using the Hydrangea Haven stamp set. It's just truly gorgeous! It stamps so well and the images are so precise and clear they could be real hydrangeas. Not quite but very close! 😁😁 The card was cut at 14.85cm along the length of the A4 card, so 29.7cm. I scored it at 14.85 in the centre and then on one side, at 7.4cm. It is a simple half gatefold card. (I think that's what it's called anyway)!

Using the gorgeous matching papers, I added 2 different designs to inside and out then stamped and die-cut the whole Hydrangea and lots of the little flowers. The little flowers all come out in one row so it's so simple to get them all at the same time. I even went crazy and added the gorgeous Rhinestones.  It's brilliant what you can make with a little card, paper and ink!




 
Fully open. When folded it fits in a 6" square envelope beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment