Monday 3 April 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Artisitcally Inked

 Hello and welcome back this week. I loved Cary's fun fold on Friday, did you? I love all of those type of cards as they really are fun to open and receive too. Back to now, I have decided to use a stamp set that will be carrying over into the New Catalogue which comes out in a few weeks time. We are all so excited to be able to order some of the new products when we can. Not soon enough for me though. I don't much like waiting. I know, everything comes to he who waits..... I'm still waiting! So as I said, I have made a very simple card for today using the gorgeous Artistically Inked stamp set. I stamped the smaller flower across the centre of the card, adding a few leaves and a sentiment. Yes, I have used 3 colours but this can be done in just the one colour and maybe add some colouring around the images. Even simpler! I used the amazing bright In Colour ink pads called Tahitian Tide for the flowers, Parakeet Party for the leaves and the Memento ink pad for the sentiments. A lovely, simple card to start the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment