Tuesday 4 April 2023

Technique Tuesday - Artistically Inked

 Thank you for stopping by today. My card for today using the Artistically Inked is another simple card but a technique too. I stamped the flowers all over the card front using Tahitian Tide ink pad and then stamped a few of the single leaves in Parakeet Party again, like I used yesterday. I then die-cut a leaf from the set of dies called Artistic. I chopped it into 2 pieces and adhered it straight to the card front. I stamped a sentiment in Memento ink onto the White strip of card then added that to a strip of the Parakeet Party card. I added the strip to the card front and then trimmed the excess off. It leaves me with a very bright and simple card that can be replicated using almost any stamp set. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment