Thursday 6 April 2023

This or That Thursday

 Well it has been a very busy day already as I have both my 3 year old grandson Theo all day and almost 3 year old great-grandson Lucien too! They certainly do keep me on my toes!! So for today's cards I have played with an idea I saw on google which I rather liked except for some of the little details. My first one using the Artistically Inked stamp set and the Artistic dies, I have made using Orchid Oasis card and Ink pad. The second card is in the really pretty Polished Pink. Both of the colours are In Colours but sadly the Polished Pink is retiring at the end of the month to make way for some more In Colours. We have a new set of 5 colours waiting in the side lines ready to come on board but that means we are losing the In Colours from 2 years ago. The picture I saw was made by someone called ......ing ink spots. If you know who they are please let me know as I love their card and I would love to thank them in person. 

I stamped the large flower stamp 3 times on the white mat, I die cut some labels from Painted Labels dies and tinted the edges of them with the ink. A few die-cuts of the flower, leaves and the large sprig of leaves were all built up together to make my card.

Can you let me know which you prefer? Pink or Blue or Cary will ask, This or That.


  


 










2 comments:

  1. Just found you again..... No follow it button so I've bookmarked you.... I like both cards, have to go with the pink (of course! ) but the blue is elegant.

    ReplyDelete