Monday 10 April 2023

Make It Simple Monday Pansy Patch

 I do hope you've had a good bank holiday weekend. Easter Sunday was absolutely glorious šŸŒž! And today.... well what can I say it's  a typical British bank holiday Monday!!! šŸ¤£ any way back to the good stuff... stamps šŸ˜‰ As many of you may know the new annual catalogue from Stampin' Up! Comes out on May 3rd.  With every catalogue I go through all my stash and remove those which are retiring and look to see what is carrying over. Then I look to see what I haven't used since buying... this can be a bit frightening šŸ«£ Luckily for me the only stamp set  I've found so far is one that's  carrying over! So that's what I'm going to be using this week. Called Pansy Patch it's  a cute floral.

Pansy patch stampin up simple stamping easy cardmaking

This is a 2 step stamping set. It's  also a photopolymer ( see through) set which makes it so easy to do the 2 step stamping. 2 step stamping is where you stamp one image then stamp another over top. Usually in a different colour ink to give the image lot's  of detail.

I'm starting the week with #simplestamping as always .  The power and beauty of stamps, ink and paper. The lovely thing about stamping is your imagination can run riot with colour. But with pansies they do it for you!!!

Pansy patch stampin up simple stamping easy cardmaking


Believe it or not all these pansies are based on real life ones!

Pansy patch stampin up simple stamping easy cardmaking

Isn't nature wonderful? 

Pansy patch stampin up simple stamping easy cardmaking

Join me tomorrow as I explore the wonderful world of pansy patch some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment