Monday 24 April 2023

Make it simple Monday core color farewells

 The colours they are a changing... at Stampin' Up! There is a colour refresh happening from the 1st of May 2023.  This means that some of the core colours will be leaving us to be replaced by new ones! Now whilst it's exciting to see the new I thought I'd share those which we are bidding farewell to all this week. I will be using stamps and dies which are carrying over in the new annual catalogue .

But first lets look at the colours which are retiring....

Color refresh 2023 Stampin up natures prints simple stamping easy note cards

Some of these colours are firm favourites of mine, other's not so much. 

So for today's #simplestamping inspiration I have chosen to go with 3 that I will most definitely miss.

Starting with rich razzleberry this lovely rich  shade of purple will always have a place in my ink line up. One of the reasons is that is great for generational stamping. In fact all 3 of the colours I've chosen today are. 


Generational stamping is where you ink the stamp up once then stamp it several times with out reinking the stamp. I suggest huffing (breathing)  in between each stamping to reactivate the colour. You can get lots of lovely shades of the colour.

Generational stamping is where you ink the stamp up once then stamp it several times with out reinking the stamp. I suggest huffing (breathing) in between each stamping to reactivate the colour. You can get lots of lovely shades of the colour.

My second colour choice is this bold blue called pacific point. It is a fabulous colour that works so well with others.

Color refresh 2023 Stampin up natures prints simple stamping easy note cards


My third and final choice for today is bermuda bay. As the name suggests its a blue/green turquoise that just shouts Caribbean seas.



Color refresh 2023 Stampin up natures prints simple stamping easy note cards


I think these quick and easy note cards are super simple yet very elegant. The stamp set that I've used is called Nature's Prints and is one that we used at our all day class on the Saturday just gone and I just couldn't put it away! I'm happy to say it will be available in the new annual catalogue ! 
If you're in the UK and would like a copy of the upcoming annual catalogue of your own please contact us and we'll get one to you. 
Join me tomorrow as I share more of the retiring colours.

Color refresh 2023 Stampin up natures prints simple stamping easy note cards


No comments:

Post a Comment