Tuesday 11 April 2023

Tip Tricks and Techniques Tuesday Pansy Patch

 When I'm working out colour combinations for things I like to stamp them onto basic whit cardstock. This way I can see the true colours and decide which I like for my project. What it does mean is that I'm often left with a selection of images . Does this happen to you? We'll if it does I've  got a suggestion....  use them! Want to see what I did with my prototype Pansy Patch ? And my top trick? Can you guess by looking at the card?

Pansy patch stampin up note card

I cut all the colour test images out... and now for my top trick... I scattered them onto a piece of card and see where they fall! 

Pansy patch stampin up note card

I let fate decide and it turned out very pretty if I do say  so myself 😁 I did slip the leaves around. I also decided to emboss the mat to give it some more texture. 
I also popped some of the pansies up on 3d foam. And added a few sparkles and a simple sentiment and it was made!
So don't waste any of you wonderful creations use them to make more beautiful cards!





No comments:

Post a Comment