Friday 20 November 2020

Fun Fold Friday wonder of the season suite

 Well it's Friday already as the saying goes how time flies when you're having fun! And last night sure was fun!! We held a 20 cards in 2 hours class using the fantastic Memories and More from the Wonder of the Season suite! 

These oh so versatile Memories and More 😍 not only did I make cards I also made a few bonus 3d projects just to show how versatile they can be!!

First I made a selection of mini treat boxes. A mini cracker, mini milk carton and a mini box.


These were made using just one of the large cards each!! They are super simple and quick to make.

My second 3D project was a nice sized box. Which I constructed from card stock but decorated with the contents of the memories and more kit.


The pattern paper around the sides of the lid is from an envelope from the coordinating envelopes that come in the card and enveope pack that coordinates with the suite.

My final 3D project was inspired by the gold foil number sheet in the kit. When I first saw them I straight away thought advent calendar! And this is what I came up with..




Made using 2 sheets of cardstock measuring 28cm x 21cm and scored at 4cm and 24cm. Which are then joined by overlapping 2 of the panels. I then decorated using white mats. I used mini magnetic closures to keep it closed. 

The mini matchboxes are decorated using strips of the cards from the memories and more kit.  They each hold a little sweet treat.



The mini matchboxes arevmade from a piece of cardstock measuring 5.5cm x 6.5cm scored at 1.5cm on all sides. The tabs are cut and notched as per the photo below.  The cover is created from a strip of one of the large cards measuring 4cm x 10cm, or the width of the card. Which is gently folded around the box and pinched into place then secured together to form the cover.


I decorated the front of the calendar using the negative of the number stickers. Which I fussy cut from the sheet and then adhered all over the white mat. The focal point was created from a single card from the kit which I  put onto a piece a card stock slightly larger than the card. 

All in all I had great fun playing with all the parts of this super suite. All the products I've  used this week can be found HERE

Well that's it from me this week. I  hope you've enjoyed my creations and that I have in some small way inspired you to go create and have fun playing with your stamps, ink and papers.

Have a great weekend whereever you are and please join me next week when Gill will he sharing her talent with us all.

Have fun

Cary xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment