Wednesday 4 November 2020

Watercolour Wednesday Coming Home bundle

 So today I've used a quick dry watercolour wash to add a splash of colour to a very neutral colour pallette. The card  only uses the dies that coordinate with the Coming Home stamps that I'm showcasing this week.

I also splattered some ink over the watercolour paper and then heat embossed with gold powder some small snow flurry images . I followed the gold highlights  by using some gold thread and enamel dots to bring it all together.

On the inside I used the dies again to make a vanilla on vanilla feature that I highlighted with the gold flecked enamel dots.

The card base and mats are in a kraft colour called Crumb Cake  from Stampin' Up!  . It is one of my favourite neutrals. But Gill doesn't like it at all!!😅  So what do you think? Yay or nau to Crumb Cake?

You can purchase all the materials used in my projects from my shop by clicking HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment