Monday 23 November 2020

Make It Monday - Have a Hoot

Hello now once again I have to follow the amazing creations Cary made last week! Weren't they brilliant? I think she's a superstar crafter. The Advent Calander and gift box on Friday is superb. I can't wait to have a go at making one of those. Using Memory and More cards too! Who knew they could be that versatile? Well today I am going to show a very simple card showing the start of my playing with this great, fun stamp set, Have A Hoot. I love all of the images even the Halloween ones but most of all the family of owls are so cute!

As I said it is very simple, only this time I added a white mat onto the gorgeous bright red of Poppy Parade. I just love that colour. 2 identical images stamped in Memento black ink and a message was stamped in the Poppy Parade Ink. Only a little bit of colouring and that was the owls hat. Just a touch of red!


A few extra messages on the inside using the lovely Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. A very highly under-used stamp set. I will be using it more often too.


#simplestamping

 

No comments:

Post a Comment