Tuesday 24 November 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Have a Hoot

Well, as you can see I am going to show a card made in 2 colourways. Not much of a tip or technique but unfortunately I couldn't decide which colour I prefer! So it's up to you please. For some reason, I wanted to use the soft hues of lilac in Purple Posy the very palest lilac and Highland Heather, a slightly stronger lilac. I love them both which was why it was so difficult to decide. So then I made one in White and Navy. My favourite go to colour. I love the richness of Navy and the knowledge that it goes with almost every colour within the Stampin' Up! colour families. 

I started with a simple mat which I die cut using the Peek A Hoot dies which go with the Have A Hoot stamp set by the way. More information HERE for the Bundle which includes the dies and HERE for the stamps only. The link will open up a new page so you don't loose where you were. You will be directed to our shop where you can browse to your hearts content and see all of the amazing products available. We have a 24 hour sale which is only today 24th November 2020. So if there is something that you've had your eye on for a while, make the most and treat yourself to an extra 10% off the usual cost. Go on, treat yourself, you know that you deserve to. 😍😍😍

Using the card mat, I die cut the circle of leaves and the border at the same time. I love the effect it gives. Then using the twin embossing folder Meadow Moments after I die cut. I stamped the owls and using Blends pens in light and dark Crumb Cake, coloured them in. A message on the front and inside finishes them both off. Simple? Yes, it was very straight forward too. 








 
Which version do you prefer? White and Navy or the lilacs?


No comments:

Post a Comment