Friday 11 October 2019

A Little Lace - Day 5  

For my last project this week, I have been sponging. I stamped the large flower image several times over a Whisper White mat using Versamark Ink pad. Once it was sprinkled with Silver embossing powder, I heat set it. Then using sponges, I started with Pool Party Ink, sponging over the whole of the mat until it was completely covered. I used Coastal Cabana to cover the outer part of the mat and  Bermuda Bay lastly around the edges of the card mat. 
Before fixing to the card base, I fixed a piece of the lovely Mini Striped Ribbon in Bermuda Bay along one side.
 Using the Stitched Rectangle dies, I die cut a mat in Silver Foiled card. I stamped and heat set the White mat then fixed t to the silver foiled card and using Dimensionals, placed on the card. 
A simple message once again to complete this card on the outside. Then another message and some more of the small flowers stamped and heat set in Silver again for the inside.  
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE
 



 
That's it from me this week. I hope I've given you some ideas and inspiration to make some beautiful card for yourself. 
Please stop by next week and see what delights Cary has in store for you.

Thank you, Gill  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment