Friday 18 October 2019

Pumpkin Pie...

So for the final post of the week I thought I'd  share a great  technique that uses the fabulous alcohol markers from Stampin Up  called Stampin Blends.  They come in 38 different colours with a light and dark shaded in both.
First I took a piece of black card stock and useing the embossing buddy to ensure that the embossing powder only sticks to the versamark stamped images. I used white embossing powder and the leaves from the Rooted in Nature  stamp set, then heat set the powder.
Next I took a selection  of Stampin Blends  and coloured the white embossed images.
Wow do those colours pop!! Using alcohol markers means that you can colour over shiny surfaces like a heat embossed images permanently. 
Well that's it from me this week.
 I hope you'll look to using shades of orange more in your Crafting. And join us next week when Gill will be sharing here beautiful projects with us.
Have fun
Cary xx


No comments:

Post a Comment