Thursday 31 October 2019

Memories and More - Day 4

 Today I have made a very simple card using a very beautiful card. I have used one of the cards in the Bird Ballad Laser-cut Cards and Tin. These gorgeous cards are in a soft vanilla card and very gorgeous. 
I used one of the small cards from the Come Sail Away set of cards again. I added a Night of Navy mat to both sides on the inside of the card. Then a vanilla mat over the inside right, which I stamped onto using the Sailing Home stamp set and Night of Navy Ink Pad. 
More information on the stamp set, please click HERE
More Information on the cards, please click HERE
 













































I really like the way the card looks onto the laser cut cards. It changes the outside really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment