Wednesday 23 October 2019

#Simplestamping Thank You - Day 3 

Hello, today I've another very simple project that anyone could make with 1 stamp set, Card, Ink Pad 
and on this occassion, a punch too. Yesterday's I used a retired stamp set. Just because it's retired, doesn't mean that we can't use it! Today is another current stamp set.
 
I used A Big Thank You set which is a lovely mixture of images and expressions.
Therefore making it very versatile. I used the new in colour that weve been waiting for customs to release called, Purple Posy. Its a very, very soft lilac and because the card base is white, the whole card is very pale too. For more information, click HERE.
 

Using the mixture of stamps, I made a pattern over the card mat then added a lovely message from the set. I punched the message out using the Timeless Label Punch.

 

I completed the card by adding a simple 'Thank You Friend' 
and a few more of the flowers to the inside. I really learn how to take better photos!
 It's very easy to step this card up as I did before this week. 
Add some bling, Piece of Ribbon or even Rhinestones. 
It will make a lovely card to give or send.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment