Friday 25 October 2019

#Simplestamping Thank You - Day 5  

Hello. This is my last time for this week with ideas for #simplestamping.
For this card I wanted to show that you don't have to use Whisper White card stock for 
simplestamping. I used Cherry Cobbler. A gorgeous, rich and warm colour. 
Ideal for this time of year. 
I used the lovely stamp set called A Little Lace and a Whisper White Ink Pad.
More information HERE
It looks really good against the darkness of the red.


I added the use of the Timeless Label Punch to add another dimension to the card. Not essential but I have it, so I used it. As simple as that. 
If you've got something you could use to add to any project, give it a try.
 There are no mistakes in card making. Only happy accidents !
Trust me, the best things come by happy accidents, I can assure you!


 I finished this last card for this week by adding a little border along the edge and another 
lovely little message to the inside of the card.
Thank you for joining me this week. 
Please come back next week and see what else is in store as I'm working with a particular product. What will I chose??? Any suggestions? Please?????
 
I hope I've given you some ideas in how you can create something beautiful but simply too.
Please don't forget to share your cards with us as we love to see what you all make.
Thank you :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment