Thursday 24 October 2019

#Simplestamping Thank You - Day 4   

Today's card is a little stronger in colour than yesterday's. I used ordinary colouring pencils!
The stamp set is called Free As A Bird. For more information, click HERE
In my opinion, it's one of the best stamp sets that Stampin' Up! has designed. 
I do hope they don't replace it for a long time as I can see lots of used with it.
This time, the simplicity of the birds on a branch, is all that's needed.


#Simplestamping is basically what I have done, Stamps Ink and Paper. A perfect collection of product for the crafter who is starting out, or even an experienced or avid crafter.
I'm sure that if I used Watercolour pencils, that the colours would be softer. 
However, I quite like the simple way this has turned out.


Another simple message and a few leaves stamped to the inside completes this one.
It goes to show that you really don't nee to have lots and lots of crafting equipment,
All you need is 1 Stamp set, an Ink Pad and some Card/Paper to make a beautiful card for 
someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment