Monday 7 October 2019

Weekly Inspiration

Stamp set - Day 1

Hello and welcome back to the 2Big Girls Crafting blog. 
Didn't Cary do amazing things last week with the acetate? Beautiful. She's a very clever lady.
Anyway, this week I have the oportunity of choosing a stamp set. I can never decide so I opened the Stampin' Up! Catalogue and picked the stamp where it opened. I chose A Little Lace.
For more information, click HERE
A very pretty stamp set which has dies that coordinate with and other lacy dies and embossing folders too.
This first one is simply stamped in Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green Ink. The 2 colours go so well together. I added the 2 mats to add some more dimension.
The last picture shows the same card but I added some beautiful tricolor ribbon in the purple colours and then finished off with Rhinestones.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment