Thursday 3 October 2019

Mercury glass acetate..

Now I know we all like to save the good stuff but.... it's tooo good to hoard!! Use it!!! So for todays inspiration I've used the mercury glass acetate as a large mat to cover the front of my cards.
 I've then used the wonderful ability of Stazon ink to stamp on the shiny surface, top tip make sure your ink pad is well inked when its drying out it sticks to the acetate making it harder to get a good impression!.
Now to add colour to the projects I went very simple and added designer series paper,  dsp. For the 1 card I simply cut a piece that covered the whole of the  card and let the beautiful colours peep through.
For the second card I just wanted to highlight the stamped image so I punched out circles of dsp and placed them behind the image. In effect the dsp is colouring the image. I am quite chuffed with how they turned out but as always my photographic skills don't do them justice.  Must add photography classes to my Christmas wish list....





No comments:

Post a Comment