Monday 28 October 2019

Weekly Inspiration

Day 1 - Product  

Hello. Thank you for joining me today. I have a product to chose this week and I have chosen
Memories and More Cards as my products to work with.
There are 3 sets of Memories and More cards in the Stampin' Up! catalogues this year and 
the first one I've chosen to use is the Night Before Christmas set.
I have made 2 different versions on the same card, the first is so quickly made. 
For more information on the cards please click HERE




                                                                                       
I used one of the Memories and More cards and envelopes for the card base, as you can see it has a Red front and White inside. I cut the M&M card image smaller to show the red cards border underneath. All I have added to the front is one of the little peel off messages. 
Inside I added a White mat and used the stamp set that matches the suite called 
Holly Jolly Christmas for the message inside.
                                                                           
  

  















This 2nd version was a little more fiddly of course. I fussy cut all of the baubles out then mounted them using dimensionals onto a Very Vanilla mat. I embossed the mat beforehand 
using the Beads and Baubles Embossing Folder. I think it goes really well.

       
    I cut the message from the bottom of the cut and mounted that with dimensionals too. I added another mat to the inside and stepped the edges onto a Pretty Peacock Ink Pad to add dimension.
Then using the same message as the 1st card I finished this one off.


  

 Please stop by tomorrow and see what else I have made using these lovely sets of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment