Tuesday 29 October 2019

Day 2 - Memories and More Cards.

Today I have used the gorgeous Magnolia Lane Memories and More cards.
I just love magnolias so much, I have 10 different varieties of them in the garden at home.
Simply beautiful. 1 of them is budding up now! In November!!!
Within the pack are some vellum printed sheets and once again some peel off embellishments and signs. The image is on one the various cards and I have fixed to the vellum on this one.
Before adding the vellum, I embossed the front of the card with the Magnolia embossing folder.
When the front of the card is moved, you can see the flowers embossed into the card.
For information on the cards, please click HERE 
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE
For information on the embossing folder, click HERE



You can just see the embossed image above right. The message is already printed onto the card and I fussy cut around the frame before adding it to the front of the vellum using Glue Dots.
I used a peel off Congratulations, to add to the card but as I like them raised, I used dimensionals again.

 

I stamped a flower and another message on the inside mat using the Magnolia Blooms stamp set.
Then I embossed the mat with the Magnolia folder.

Obviously, there is no need to emboss, fussy cut or anything else as the cards are so versatile you can add just the whole card to the front and stamp or stick a message on the inside.
There are so many possibilities with these cards. I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment