Monday 21 October 2019

Weekly Inspiration 1 Stamp set, 1 Card Base, 1 Punch

#Simplestamping - Day 1 

Hello and welcome back. Didn't Cary do some lovely, amazing projects last week? 
Pumpkin Pie...Very autumnal colour. 
This week as you can see it's my turn at #Simplestamping. 
My first card is just that. 
1 card base, 1 Ink Pad and eventually, 1 Punch.


Very simple, straightforward and easy for a beginner to make.
I used Memorable Mosaic stamp set amd Pool Party Ink pad.
Then added a simple Thank You to the inside. 
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE   
It comes as a Bundle too with a punch, for more information, click HERE


The second version was stepped up a little by stamping the message onto a scrap of Whisper White.
Then using a mat for the front stamped the tree then added the message to the lower edge.


I cut a mat slightly smaller than the card base and tapped it across the ink pad on each edge.
I love the way that this simple technique adds another dimension and makes it stand out more.
Once the message was stamped onto a punched circle, 
I gently rolled it through the Ink Pad to make it stand out against the white.

   

To the inside, I added a row of the curls under the message and along the edge.  
The last version was stepped up even more.

I added Bling! Beautiful Rhinestones always add a lovely sparkle to any project.

No comments:

Post a Comment