Tuesday 22 October 2019

  #Simplestamping, Thank You- Day 2

Hello, today's card was made as I'm going to be a nana again in January
 and I thought that I had better get making some in advance of his arrival!
I used a retired stamp set called First Steps and Balmy Blue Ink pad. 
 I also used the stamp set A Big Thank You. More information HERE
#Simplestamping is literally just that. Card, Ink and Stamps.
 

I used another piece of card for the front and the inside as I wanted to add definition
 to the otherwise very flat card. I also used the Timeless Label Punch for a little more definition.

I cut 2cm off the front of the card and masked the inside the same distance from the edge.  
Then I wiped the ink pad along the edge until I got the depth of colour I wanted.
Thankfully, the family are pleased with it! PHEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment