Friday 21 October 2022

Fun Fold Driday - Joyful Flurry

My fun fold this week is one that I was recently asked to make for a class. This is a version of the one that is for the class but for now I have made a Bay Window fold card with the Joyful Flurry stamp set. I started with a White card base 29.7cm by 105cm and scored it in half at 14.85cm. Basically half a sheet of A4 cut in half lengthwise. Once scored in half, I scored from the outside edge at 0.8cm, 5.3cm, 9.6cm and 13.9cm. I know they are silly measurements but it just works out that way. I added tear and Tape adhesive tape on the narrow scored edge in the centre and gave the card a 'book fold'. I have used the lovely soft green of Soft Succulent card for the mats of 4 x 10cm, and the Designer Series Paper is from the Santa's Express papers at 3.6 by 9.6cm. it leaves just a tiny border around the paper. 

Using some of the White Glimmer paper again, I die cut some of the various snowflakes from the Frosted Flurry dies and added a few basic Rhinestones to add a little more sparkle. The band on the inside right of the card was adhered using Dimensionals so that the small lip on the front, slides under it to make the Bay Window.






 
Thank you for stopping by this week.
 
Cary will be back with her stunning creations on Monday. 
Please join her to see what she makes. 

I will be back the week after as always so until I return, 

Please take care, stay safe but most of all...
 
😍😍 KEEP ON CRAFTING. 😍😍
 
 xx Gill xx


No comments:

Post a Comment