Thursday 27 October 2022

This or That Thursday Snowman Magic

 No I can definitely confirm there is a recurring theme to this weeks inspiration.... Squares 🤣🤣🤣 I have no idea why but there you have it! That's beside the fact that I am showcaseing the Snowman Magic bundle of stamps and dies.

One thing that is a little different about my projects today is that I've  used coloured card bases.  Now that is something I don't do very often and rarely with bold cards. And I'm  still not sure if I like the finished cards. So can you help me decide Red (A) or green (B)?

The red card is made exactly the same as the green. I used pattern papers from the Santa's Express pack. 

Snowman magic stampin up floating effect Christmas card

I used the paper to cut stips and place them onto a piece of acetate . I then die cut it into a square. I hid 3d foam behind the stipes so that the panel appears to float. 

Snowman magic stampin up floating effect Christmas card

To finish my card I embossed a white panel. I also die cut a green tree and stamped and die cut a snowman with his top hat.

Snowman magic stampin up floating effect Christmas card

A simple sentiment and the card was finished.  I then recreated it using a green card base and green coloured pattern papers.

Snowman magic stampin up floating effect Christmas card

So what do I think of the finished cards? Well I love the layout and the floating panel especially.  Do I love the bold coloured card bases I'm not sure. Which colour do I like the best well I think the red is jolly but the green is quite elegant even if the card is a cute one. 
So which do you like best and why? Red (A) or Green (B)?


Snowman magic stampin up floating effect Christmas card




No comments:

Post a Comment