Monday 24 October 2022

Make it simple Monday Snowman Magic

 Today I have 2 #simplestamping projects to share with you. Each of these cards uses one stamp set, a black ink and white cardstock.  The stamps are called Snowman Magic.  They're super cute and great fun to play with.  You can build all sorts of different cute scenes with them.

Snowman magic stampin up simple stamping easy Christmas card

As it's  #makeitsimplemonday I used just black ink and my watercolour pencils to add little pops of colour to my images. I started with the snowman and gave him features, arms and a lovely top hat.
I used the squiggly lines underneath the snowman to create the idea of snow at his base. 
I then took a square die, any square shape that fits would work, and using a black pen drew around him.
I then added some freehand lines in the square too. I didn't want it to be perfect as I was going for the hand drawn look.
I finished it off by stamping and colouring the holly leaves and berries in 2 opposite corners. 
All of this was done directly onto my basic  white card base. Super simple and quick as well 😉


Snowman magic stampin up simple stamping easy Christmas card

The set also has fun sentiments in it that make projects even better. I  luked one so much I decided to make it the focal point of my second #simplestamping project for today. 
I stamped the greeting, the uber cute bunny and a holly sprig. Next I took the square die and drew around it again. This time I made sure to not draw over the bunny and holly. 
Again I then drew a freehand square that went inside and outside the first square also missing the bunny and holly.
A little colour on the holly, bunny and snowflake and the card was finished!

Snowman magic stampin up simple stamping easy Christmas card

These 2 cards came together quickly and with minimal surplies. I like the clean look of them. They are perfect for beginners, those in a rush and those crafters who have to create a whole bunch of cards!!

Snowman magic stampin up simple stamping easy Christmas card


No comments:

Post a Comment