Monday 31 October 2022

Make It SImple Monday - #simplestamping - Santa's Delivery

 Well it's only around the corner now so I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas too? This week I will be showing you some cards that I have been making using the Santa's Delivery stamp set and occasionally, the Santa's Delivery Memories and More cards here and there. Today's one of course is a very quick and simple card. I literally stamped the Christmas tree all around the edges of the card mat and added a few Candy Canes in too. Something aimed at a beginner crafter or one that the children can replicate too. I was going to add some more on the front but remembered that it is a simple stamping card.

I have added a card made with the Memories and More cards. This centre card is only C7 or 3" by 4" to start with and on their own make a lovely card in itself. This one, all I did was cut around the border of the card and mounted it using dimensionals. It was that simple!



   
Here is the Memories and More version
















No comments:

Post a Comment