Tuesday 1 November 2022

Technique Tuesday - Santa's Delivery

 Welcome to some more of Christmas. Today's card is a very simple card but it's clean and fresh in my opinion. I have used a card base in one of the very dark greens we have. It's called Evening Evergreen and is from our In Colour range. Using the Santa's Delivery stamp set, I stamped a Merry Christmas. onto a scrap of white card and punched it out using the Label Me Fancy punch and punched another in the Evening Evergreen too. I then took a C6 white mat which is 10cm by 14.4cm and using one of the Charming Landscapes embossing folders which has the hills on and I embossed the white card. I decided to add a little more snow on the front of the mat so using the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, I dotted a little all over and then heat set it with the glue gun. The heat gun makes the puff paint pop up! It's brilliant! All I did after that was punched a fancy circle using the Decorative Circle punch and die cut a circle from the Designer Series Paper, Santa's Express. That's that! I hope you like it. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment