Tuesday 15 November 2022

Technique Tuesday - On Stage Vienna

Hello again, firstly I must apologise for no post yesterday. We flew back from Vienna on Sunday evening and got home about 8pm I believe. Once a year we have the opportunity to get together with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. This happens in many places over the world and ours was in Vienna, Austria. It was an excellent weekend meeting up with old friends and some lovely new friends too. Many of us swap cards or 3D items using the Stampin' Up! products. It is so amazing to see how others can make something very different with the same products that we each have. 

This week, I will be sharing some of the swaps that I was lucky enough to receive.

 
This first card is from one of our team mates, Danielle Ehren of Bluebells at Midnight. 
It is absolutely stunning. Danielle used the gorgeous Painted Poppies stamp set.

]
 
I just love a 3D item and this is no exception. A pencil attached to a stamped piece of card. So simple but such a great gift. This is from Elles de Lang using the Let's Set Sail stamp set.


This gorgeous little gift box is stunning. In simple monochromatic colours, it's brilliant. It was made by Barbara Gunia.
 
I am so grateful for all of my swaps from everyone. Whether they took 5 minutes or 5 hours, 
they are all just fabulous.





No comments:

Post a Comment