Tuesday 29 November 2022

Technique Tuesday - Christmas Lights

 Happy Tuesday everyone. Today's card is similar to one that I have made before. This time I used the Christmas Lights, mainly the 2 strings of lights across the card mat in yellow and soft purple then I chopped the panel into 3 and reconstructed it by adding another colour, the gorgeous green of Shaded Spruce behind it. Each of the panels was added to the lower one using Dimensionals to add height. I cut the tree twice, once in the green and the other, just the whole tree in yellow and popped it directly behind it to accentuate the 'lights' on the tree. Looking at it now, I think it needs a yellow gem on the top of the tree to complete it, so I will be adding that very shortly. Once again, I used the Brightest Glow stamps for the sentiments. It is a very simple card to replicate and use for all sorts of occasion.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment