Thursday 3 November 2022

This or That Thursday - Santa's Delivery

Here we are already and it's Thursday again! Wow! Cary, me and many hundreds of demonstrators are all going to Vienna next week for our annual 'conference'. I must say I am really looking forward to going too! However, there's lots to do first! Today's choices are 2 that I made using in part some of the Memories and More cards. I have used a large card mat on one which has colourful spots on and added Santa and Mrs Claus dancing on the ice. They were both cut from the Designer Series Paper called Santa's Express. It has a really great selection of designs too. I completed this first one with another M & M card which I had cut around and used it for the sentiment to go on. My second card is made from a Real Red card base which I embossed the front with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder. I love embossing folders as they give such a lovely feel to a card so if  you can't see the effect, you can certainly feel it. This one I die-cut  a rectangle from the Scalloped Contours and embossed it with the Charming Landscapes embossing folder again. This time, I cut out the larger Santa and Mrs Claus from the DSP and it genuinely looks like they are having fun!

 



Here is the 2nd card.




 
Now it's up to you. Which do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment