Thursday 17 November 2022

This or That Thursday - On Stage Swaps

Hello on this very wet Thursday.  Today I have several cards to share with you. I received so many amazing cards that I don't think I will have enough time to show them all. I have picked several swaps for today very randomly.

This beautiful card above was made by Linda Bauwin. I love it!
The stunning birds card was from Simone in Paderborn, Germany. It is so fresh and beautiful.
This amazing card that has not 1 but 2 gorgeous tea bags in. Look at the work that was done on this one. Stunning! Sadly I don't have the demonstrators details. 😒
 

This beautifully bright card is a slider card. I have never been brave enough to try to make one but this has inspired me to give it a go one day. Isn't it beautiful. The flowers in the slider mechanism, spin beautifully. It was made and swapped by Christina Schuppan from Germany.
                         This fun bear card is another that I have no details for. I just love how cute he is.

This beautiful card was made by Sue McDonald of FrankieSueStampin. How gorgeous is that? I love the simplicity of this card with the monochrome of green and white.

The stunning card above was made and swapped by CherylDiana Taylor. Such a gorgeous card.

This stunning card above is so much more beautiful in real life. It's one of my favourite folds too! This was made by Anne-Sophie Angonnet from Bastia. Isn't it just beautiful?

For my last card today, I picked this gorgeous Pop-up slider card. This is so beautiful and another I have never dared to make but I've been inspired to try to make one. One day! 
This was made by Nadine Hoffman. It is so beautiful and so very clever.
 
 I have been so very lucky to have received all of these cards and 3D items that I cannot begin to thank everyone once again. I consider myself extremely very lucky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment