Monday 28 November 2022

Make It Simple Monday - Christmas Lights

 Hello and a big welcome back. It's great to have you visit again. OK. So Cary got straight back into making cards on our return from the amazing trip to Vienna. I can promise you that this will be my last week of Christmas cards as the next time we will be saying thank you to everyone and Happy New Year. Which I think is the apt thing to do. This week I am playing with the gorgeous Christmas Lights stamp set and the coordinating set of sentiments called Brightest Glow. These each come as a Bundle or altogether with papers, gems, dies and ribbon!

For today's simplestamping card, I have used a piece of soft blue card and stamped the tree on it in a rich green. All that I did from there was coloured across the whole tree and over the sides to make it look like shading. Simple blue on the tree and yellow across the star at the top. A few simple sentiments and the card is done. Very quick and very easy. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment