Friday 4 November 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Santa's delivery

 Fun Fold Friday is back already! For today's post I have made a much simpler fold card. It's an easy gate-fold card. I used a piece of Shaded Spruce for the card base and some more of the Designer Series Paper called Santa's Express. I really do like the range of papers in this set. I cut a sheet of A4 in half at 14.85cm by 21cm and scored it at 5.25cm from each of the 2 sides. Before I burnish the edges, I make the 2 outer edges meet in the centre and then burnished them on both sides. Doing that,  you don't have any gaps in the middle or any of them overlapping either. I decided that I wanted a little sparkle on the card so added 2 mats measuring 4.9cm by 14.7cm using some of my retired Supple Shimmer papers. It's almost gone now sadly but it's really pretty. 2 more DSP mats on top of that measuring 4.5cm by 14.4cm. I die cut a Shaded Spruce circle from the Layering Circles dies and another in Real Red and matted them together. I die cut 2 wreaths from Shaded Spruce and glued them together then added a few little red spots and the die-cut bow on the centre. I didn't add a sentiment on the front as I liked it as it is. A simple mat on the inside and then the card and I am finished for this week. 




That's it from me for another week, Cary will be back on Monday posting her creations from Vienna!
Thank you once again for popping in to see what's going on. 
Until we return from Vienna, 
Take care, 
Stay safe and 

KEEP ON CRAFTING.  

xx Gill xx


No comments:

Post a Comment