Friday 18 November 2022

Fun Fold Friday - On Stage Vienna Swaps

Cary and I were very lucky to have met so many lovely demonstrators once again at On Stage and neither of us can wait for the next one. Here are some more swaps.

This card is stunning and I'm not just saying that. With 7 different stamped and die-cut pieces in all different colours. Simply beautiful! This card was designed and made by our lovely                          Cary Buckham. Isn't it gorgeous?   

The card on the left was made by Jacqui Lawrence from the UK and the card on the right was made by Sheila Robinson also from the UK. They are really gorgeous aren't they?

Every great dream begins with a great dreamer. Isn't that just so true? This card was designed and swapped by Sandra Kleine from Netherlands. Stunning!

This gorgeous card and bird on the musically embossed background was made by Brigitte Barthelet, I believe Brigitte is from France. It's beautiful!

This gorgeous card/pocket is so lovely and I was so surprised when I opened it up and discovered an ornament inside! How lovely is that? It was designed by the lovely Jasmin Schulze from Germany. 
It is so beautiful!

The stunning card above is made from embossed vellum, Stampin Blends and Isopropyl alcohol. It is so beautiful and the work that has gone into it is amazing! It was designed and made by Sue J Designs. 

This card above is simply beautiful. It's a mat of gold embossed paperwith the most stunning beautiful flowers stamped from Happiness Blooms. I have no idea who made this one but it has the piece of paper with information... 1 carte, 1 plume, 1 sourire. It is for Solidarity, and Citizen Initiative. What a fantastic idea!  

This card above has the gorgeous Sun Prints Suite including the die cuts. Lots of stamping and die-cutting and placing them all on top of each other. Perfect! This was beautifully designed and swapped by Ann-Marie from Butterfly Crafts.

This is another stunning card which has woven strips of DSP with the Christmas tree silhouette and outline on. It really is beautiful! This was designed and swapped by Heike Spath-Binder. I love the sentiment stamped at an angle.

 This one puzzled me at first as I have never seen one before but I love it! It has been folded into lots of squares and a few triangles and is so very cute! It really is so very clever.
 
  
It was designed and swapped by the very imaginative Audrey Bilard.  
 
The last cards for this week are from me. I forgot to keep one and forgot to photograph them too, fortunately, Cary very kindly took photos of hers thankfully.
I have shown the back so that you can see where the comments can be written. I used the Cottage Greetings stamp set and matching Cottage Rose DSP with Vanilla and Sahara Sand card stock.
The next picture was also from me and this was my team swaps. There were 8 of our team in Vienna and it was fantastic being able to swap with them.

I used the Pretty Prints DSP for these ones. I love the soft colours on this.
Well, that's it for me for a week. I could probably spend a few whole weeks sharing the swaps that I received from Vienna but I'm afraid that I might overwhelm you all with too many ideas. It is so wonderful seeing all of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators and the hard working staff. The amount of work that goes into one of these events is incredible.
 
I hope you have also been inspired by some of the designs I have shown you this week?
Cary will be back to share some more creations with you on Monday. 
 
Until I return, please take care, stay safe 
and of course KEEP ON STAMPING!
 
Lots of love, Gill xx


No comments:

Post a Comment