Monday 7 November 2022

Make it simple Monday Fitting Florets

 Hello and welcome to a week of inspiration from me, Cary. And boy what a week it will be! We're off to Vienna tomorrow for the Stampin' Up! OnStage live event!!! 



So my projects have all been made in advance and ready to be posted as we go along. This week I'll be sharing projects using the gorgeous Framed Florets stamps and other products from the Fitting Florets suite. This beautiful collection is made up of the Framed Florets stamps , a lovely set of festive sentiments stamps called Framed and Festive , beautiful pattern paper, lovely bling and fantastic dies.

Framed florets stampin up simple stamping easy card making for Christmas and more


But as it's #makeitsimplemonday my inspiration for today is made using just stamps, ink and paper. Perfect for a busy day like I'm having today getting ready for our trip!!! 

I decided to create a stamped wreath using the foliage stamps in the set. I choose 2 shades of green and a pop of deep purple ink. I then made a basic white card base. 

I used a pencil and the inside of a reel of tape to lightly draw a circle onto my card front. First I used the lighter green ink, called mint macaron and stamped the lagest sprig stamp following the lines of the circle. 

I then took the darker shade of green ink called shaded spruce and stamped the twin leaf stamp.  Finally I inked the final sprig up with the deep purple ink this one is called blackberry bliss and it is a blissful colour!!

Once I'd finished stamping my wreath I used an eraser and gently rubbed my pencil lines out. Next I stamped my sentiment into the center of my wreath using black ink.

And there you have it a super #simplestamping card....


Framed florets stampin up simple stamping easy card making for Christmas and more

Now if you're eagle eyed you might have noticed that the sentiment isn't from the Framed Florets stamp set.... it's  from the set that is only available whilst stocks last and is an exclusive out of catalogue offering called Framed and Festive!!

Framed and Festive stampin up Christmas fun easy simple stamping card

 So for my second card I changed up the colours, opting for shades of blue, and a sentiment from the  Framed Florets set.

Framed florets stampin up simple stamping easy card making for Christmas and more

Same technique different feel both equally simple to create with gorgeous outcomes. 
So that it from me for today I'm  off to get my cases packed and all my last minute chores done before we fly out tomorrow 😁

Framed florets stampin up simple stamping easy card making for Christmas and more



No comments:

Post a Comment