Wednesday 16 November 2022

No Watercolour Wednesday Vienna On Stage swaps

 Hello again, today I have another fantastic selection of gorgeous swaps from On Stage in Vienna.     The first ones are for the Autumn or Fall time. I don't make many like these but I really do love them.

The one on the left was made by Melanie Ramsey and on the right is from Rolanda Patton. Look how the envelope is decorated too!

This cute gnome card was made by Laurence Pasquier. I just love it!

This stunning card above was made by Mme. Karine Simon and it contains a Mint tea bag included. 
It smells so delicious, I'm really going to enjoy it. It was made using the Tea Boutique cards and envelopes. Isn't it beautiful?
 The 2 book marks above are perfect. I love to receive a book mark to use in my catalogues so I am very pleased with both of these. The one on the left was made Scrappeuse avec Cindy and the one on the right is a magnetic one and was made by Melanie Ahrweiler.
This is a little 6" or 15cm ruler and Martina Schmitz has made this using the gorgeous black and white papers and one of the stamp sets is It Starts With Art. 
                                          Martina must have known that I needed a new ruler!
 My last 2 swaps for today are both 3D items. 
This gorgeous little blue and white wallet which includes a box on the inside (very clever) and contains a chocolate was made by Edith Skate. YUM!
The box on the right was a team swap this time and it was made by our lovely team-mate Danielle Ehren again (See yesterday's post). Danielle used some of the poppies again that she used for her card on yesterday's blog post called Painted Poppies. It is so very cute and contains a packet of Love Hearts sweets. 
That's it for today, please join me again tomorrow as I have so many more to share with you from these clever and creative demonstrators.



No comments:

Post a Comment