Thursday 10 November 2022

This or That Thursday Framed Florets

 Wow Vienna is cetrainly a city of elegance and gold and sparkle ✨!! The architecture is simply stunning. The decorations are beautiful and so much gold and sparkle ... it's a stunning city to visit for sure. My cards for today reflect what we've seen today purely by luck!!! I made the cards last week using the elegant Framed Florets stamps and dies!!

My cards for today are simple and elegant. The colour palette helps by being simple as does keeping the layout simple.

So which do you think would work best for a very special person card A?...

Framed florets stampin up elegant Christmas card

Or B?...

Framed florets stampin up elegant Christmas card

I can't  decide so I'll just have to use both 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment