Tuesday 25 October 2022

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Snowman Magic

 I'm in a square kind of mood this week 🙃 For today's inspiration I'm  sharing a technique where you split your image/ layout . This all looks  you to elongate and / or layer the images. I've  used the fun Snowman Magic bundle

Snowman magic stampin up fun Christmas card

I love the dies that coordinate with the stamps. The main die is the beautiful snowflake frame. I also used the square dies from the Stylish Shapes dies

Stylish shapes dies Stampin up

So this is a very simple idea you die cut a few squares and play with your layout. You could use any shape. They don’t  have to be die cut. You could use punches or just cut out squares or rectangles with your trimmer.

I  wanted to keep the colour palette  very clean and crisp so chose white with pops of bright green and blue.  As I wanted a lot of white I made sure to include some texture. I used an embossing folder for 1 square.

 For 2 other squares I die cut the oh so pretty  snowflake frame in white. I then die cut it with a square die in different places. I then adhered these on to white die cut squares.


Snowman magic stampin up fun clean and crisp Christmas card

 

So a clean and crisp card doesn't have to be plain or sedate....

Snowman magic stampin up clean crisp Christmas card

I just love the uber cute snowman. I especially love that the stamps allow you to customise them. 

Snowman magic stampin up clean crisp Christmas card

I added a touch of ribbon following on from my Facebook live yesterday where I shared simple ways with ribbon. If you'd  like to see ot the click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment