Friday 28 October 2022

Fun fold Friday Snowman Magic

 And for my final project of the week I have made a card that is also a gift. The fun fold is a simple reverse easel. I used the Snowman Magic Bundle. For the colour palette I took inspiration from a suggestion made in a comment left on our Facebook page.

The colour I chose is a gorgeous dark blue called starry sky.  This blue is deep and rich and works so well with many colours. But for this project I decide to go monochromatic.  I used white glimmer paper and starry sky ombre glimmer paper a well as white and starry sky cardstock.

First I created the gift portion of the project. I took the large snowflake frame die from the set and die cut it using the white glimmer papet. I then used a piece of acetate,  3d foam and 2 pieces of cardstock to create a shaker ornament. I used the lovely sparkle and shine sequins to fill it with.

Snowman magic stampin up fun fold Christmas ornament and card

I also added a few of the effervescent elements as they create a great sound as well as shimmer.



Isn't it fun? Next I made a simple easle card to attatch it to. I decorated the card so that when the ornament was removed there was still something to see 🙂

Snowman magic stampin up fun fold Christmas ornament and card

Isn't the little snowman cute? I cut him out in the white glimmer paper then added a starry sky glimmer hat and heart. The tree and snowflakes are all cut from the white glimmer.


Snowman magic stampin up fun fold Christmas ornament and card

I die cut a stitched rectangle in white cardstock stamped the cute bunny in one corner and adhered it to the reverse of the card base so that you can write your message.

Snowman magic stampin up fun fold Christmas ornament and card

The easle is very to create all you need is a piece of card measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm scored at 7.4cm and 14.85cm.  Fold the score lines as mountains and use a bone folder to reinforce  them . You then decorate as desired but remember to place something as a stopper for the front panel.
I used a glue dot that I detacked on my top to attach the ornament to the front panel of the card.
Well that's it from me this week. Please join me here next week when Gill will be sharing her talents with us all.
Have a good weekend and maybe find a little time to spend crafting 😉
Have fun
Cary xx

Snowman magic stampin up fun fold Christmas ornament and card




 

No comments:

Post a Comment