Thursday 6 October 2022

Throwback Thursday - Cheerful Basket

 Well here we are again with the Cheerful Basket stamp set. I was going to make a One Sheet Wonder card to follow on from Cary's LIVE on Monday but it's not so easy with the images in this set. However, saying that, I have had fun. I cut my mat to make sure I didn't have to cut any excess card off and then the fun began. Using Smoky Slate Ink I stamped the hearts in the middle of each of the 4 sides. I use Smoky Slate quite often to give a much lighter image when I'm using lighter colours. I used a sticky note and stamped another onto it then took 2 pieces off and fussy cut around them. I laid them on the 2 adjoining sides so that when I stamped the hearts again on the corners, I didn't mark the hearts I had already stamped. A bit long winded but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. 

 I coloured the hearts in using my Stampin' blends pens in several shades of pinks and reds.

This card sums me up. Since I started paper crafting, it helps me in so many ways. It's my stress reliever, my therapy, my peaceful time. It has helped me stay sane on so many occasions and it has become my passion.


 




 That's exactly how crafting makes me feel too! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment