Monday 8 June 2020

Make It Monday #Simplestamping  

Hello and welcome back. I hope you have all had a great week and managed to get some crafting done too.
Once again, Cary excelled with her projects last week. Now I have to follow that!!
Anyway here goes. I used Timeless Tropical stamp set today and made a simple card using only 1 sheet of A4 card.
HERE is a link to the stamp set.
I made a C6 card base and cut the remainder at 10cm by 14.4cm I stamped the large flower in the centre of it and the smaller flower randomly over it. 
Then using colouring pencil (most people have a colouring pen or pencil at home don't they) I coloured only the large flower in yellow and orange for the stamen (I think that's what it's called).
The remaining piece of card was used for the inside mat, not essential but I like the way it adds another dimension to it. The strip of card left over was enough to stamp the message on.
 
Here is the beginner card front that is just black and white and below 
is the inside and then the front once I had coloured in the Hibiscus.



A very quick card for someone very special.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment