Monday 22 June 2020

Make It Monday or #simplestamping  

Hello and welcome back to the 2 Big Girls Crafting Blog posts and thank you for joining me.
Once again, Cary has super excelled in last week's posts that she is going to be a very hard act to follow. 
Well, here is the start of my projects for the week.
#Simplestamping is exactly that, a simple card made quickly and very painlessly for those fof us who need a very quick card for an event or even a beginner crafter who has very limited materials. 
So with a stamp set, I used By The Dock, card and Memento Ink pad, I've made this very quick card.
Using Sahara Sand card stock, 4 of the stamps and the black ink pad it was quickly completed.
For more information on the By The Dock, please click HERE
























I made a stepped up version of the card too only this time, the oars are along one side only.
This time, I added a Basic Black card mat and a WHisper White card mat for the stamped images.
 I finished this version off with a simple message and the gorgeous Timeless Label Punch.




 

 



















Both cards were so simply made with one slightly stepped up and more importantly, quick for those last minute cards. You can always add a little bling or colouring in different areas to step the card up even more. 
The sky is your limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment