Thursday 25 June 2020

Throwback Thursday  

Today is due to be another scorcher here in the UK. 
My card today is in Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White. As you can see I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to get the effect. I haven't added the ribbon yet as I'm waiting for my ribbon order to arrive but I will add it as it finishes it off!  I cut the front mat and scored and folded it in two then punched the topper out of it. I used the 2" and 2, 1/4" circle punches for the message on the front.
The stamp set is once again, By The Dock. More information HERE
There are coordinating dies too if you want them! Needless to say, I did!
The white mats were punched stamped and coloured then added to the front of the card. On the inside I used a mat 1cm smaller all around to get a border in the Soft Sea Foam, scored it in half then each half, in half again. Each half was then punched out using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch again. The Whisper White was done the same way and cut into strips, stamped, decorated and added the little elements too.  A simple Happy Birthday for the inside and it's complete. 
This is based on a card that I made about a year ago as a Christmas card.








 Here is the card that I made for Christmas. 
I used Night of Navy, Whisper White and Silver Foiled card.


Yes, I do get through an awful lot of Whisper White card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment