Friday 12 June 2020

Fun Fold Friday   

For my last project this week using Timeless Tropical stamp set, I have made a card that although it isn't multi card folds, it has the extra panel on the front which lifts up.  
More information on the stamp set HERE
and the coordination Punch I've used this week, HERE 
I made a similar version in class a few months ago which the panel didn't lift.
Starting with a C6 card base in Pretty Peacock, Whisper White card stock and a small piece of DSP from the Flowers For Every Season papers. The DSP is only 10 cm or 4 inches wide by 11cm or 4and a quarter inches long, cut in half to 10cm by 5.5cm. the ends were folded in and fixed to the under side of the White card. The paper was then folded in half to give the points. At this point, I added a magnet to one end concealing it under the DSP.
I then took a previously die cut Stitched Nested Label from my stash and fixed it to some more card.
On a separate piece of card, I stamped some of the flowers and watercoloured them in with a little Balmy Blue ink. 
I stamped the leaves in Memento onto Shaded Spruce card. Then fussy cut them all out. 
The pieces were then added to the card base and I added the other half of the magnet to the underside of the Nested Label shape and fixed them all in position.
Colouring some Rhinestones with Mango Melody Blends then adding the messages inside, under and on top of the front panel, finished this card off.



 


Thank you for joining me this week. I hope you've been given some ideas to get you crafting.
Please stay safe, keep well and Carry on Crafting. 
Love always, Gill :)

2 comments: