Wednesday 24 June 2020

Watercolour Wednesday 

Hello this lovely and warm Wednesday. Did I say warm? I change that. 
This SCORCHER, it hit over 33 degrees in my room today. It's crazy hot!
I know to a lot of you it's not very hot but here in the UK we arent used to these temperatures!
Silly, I know but there it is. 
Anyway, I apologise for the lateness of my post. My very new, very cute and cuddly Great Grandson came to visit with his mummy and daddy too. So I had to spend time having lots of cuddles.
He was 4.4 kg which in English pounds is 9 lb 11 ounces! He's a bruiser and his mummy is only         5ft 1 inch tall. I thought she was 3 inches taller but no!
Anyway, my watercolour card is made on 2 small pieces of watercolour paper, taped together and then I had fun washing lots of colours across them. Then chopping them up, stamping, glueing them to black card and mounting them onto the Whisper White card base. 
I used the By The Dock stamp set and had great fun playing. 
More information HERE
There are Dies to match the stamp set too which has a leaping frog and other extra dies.  
I even edged the white card with a black Stampin' Write Marker pen, I would like to say as a border but it was to cover up ink on the side of the card! 






I carried on with the black marker pen on the inside mat too.



No comments:

Post a Comment