Monday 29 June 2020

Makebit simple monday

Are you a gardener? Do you love beautiful flowers? I'm no gardener but I sure do love flowers! As a stamper flowers are a staple of my stash and luckily for me they come in all shapes and sizes. But when I opened the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue and saw that they have a stamp set featuring my favourite garden beauty my heart went boom!! The stamp set is called Prizes Peony!! Be still my heart for I absolutely love peonies 💗
So for  this week I shall be showcasing this beautiful set.
Now for today's #simplestamping card I've made 2 using the same layout but different sentiments.
The sentiment space is created by masking off the band with a piece of copier paper. And then stamping all over the card front and the copier paper. When you remove the copier paper it reveals a white space to add your sentiment... simple but effective 💗





No comments:

Post a Comment