Tuesday 9 June 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday  

Today's card is a follow on from yesterday's very simple card. I made this to show how you can step up a card very quickly and effectively. 
I still only use the 1 sheet of A4 card and 2 coloured mats which were in Bumblebee which is one of the lovely NEW In Colours from Stampin' Up!
 I used Timeless Tropical stamp set in exactly the same way as yesterday and made a C6 card. This time on the spare white card, I stamped 2 small flowers and the 1 larger hibiscus. I coloured them all in using Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie Blends. Once finished, I fussy cut them out and cut the flower petals towards the centre to separate the petals. 
I used a bone folder to curl each petal and mounted them onto the card using Dimensionals. 
I then added a strip of Bumblebee ribbon along the edge. The Bumblebee mat was then added to the card again using Dimensionals.
To really step the card up even more, I blinged the card a little! I used Pumpkin Pie Blends to colour some Rhinestones and added them to the ribbon and the flowers.
A message on Whisper White card which was punched out using the Timeless Label punch. 
Here is yesterday basic card.
 

Here are pictures of today's finished card.

  





 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow such another clever technique thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete