Wednesday 3 June 2020

Watercolour Wednesday..

Wahooo it's here!!!
Omg I love the new In-Color's, fab new stamps and gorgeous paper's .. .
So today rather than watercolour Wednesday we're having... In-color Inspiration 🌈
As always Stampin Up  have come up with 5 new trendy colours and given the funky names 😃. So for the 2020-2021 In-Color's may I introduce...
Magenta Madness.. a gorgeous vibrant pink.
Just Jade....a beautiful green.
Bumble Bee....a rich yellow.
Misty Moonlight...a soft dark blue.
And last but by no means least..
Cinnamon Cider..a scrumptious bronzy brown.
So with these beautiful colours and one of the stunning new dies called Many Layered Blossoms I created a focal point which I placed in the centre of a peice of black cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 21cm. I then cut the piece in half through the die cuts.
I used the pieces to decorate 2 cards each. I also decorated them using the coordinating ribbons and  enamel dots.
If you haven't already got a new Stampin Up  2020/2021 annual catalogue and are in the UK, France , Germany, The Netherlands  or Austria and would like one olease comment below and we get one out to you asap.😁
We are also holding an Annual catalogue Kick-off event on the 20th of June from 10am BST. If you're interested please check out the event on our page or message us for more details. 😉








1 comment: